Successfully get a handle on complexity
It’s just like magic: With one click of the mouse we’re connected to the entire world. You know that there is more to it than what most users can even begin to imagine – especially at a globally connected company such as ERGO. Reliable provision of information is our livelihood. That is why we set great store by innovative technologies and the latest know-how. And in you.
IT that works like magic
The size of our company and the demands of our employees require the continuous optimisation of our IT structures. Our experts of the Group's IT service provider ITERGO and other IT related departments ensure that our IT is always state-of-the-art. The tasks that this involves are not only varied but also challenging – for example:
- Establishing quality management.
- Planning, carrying out and analysing process analyses and audits for quality assurance.
- Collecting key figures for measuring process and service quality.
- Installing and operating IT infrastructure, network services, email services and servers.
- Providing information systems for end users.
- Developing and operating applications.
- Providing and operating HR systems.
- Advising IT segments.
You are convincing from a professional and a personal standpoint
Your qualifications, work experience, specialist knowledge and personal strengths are a perfect fit for the task areas.
- Degree in informatics, business informatics, mathematics, economics – or similar vocational training
- Or you possess expert telecommunications and network know-how
- Experience in establishing quality management for IT companies and/or in process analysis
- Knowledge of the common IT process standards ITIL and PM
- Experience in establishing and analysing process data
- Possess analytical thinking, planning skills, ability to work in a team, customer orientation
You have the possibility of working for us at one of our locations in Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Cologne or Munich.