We are on a path to growth when it comes to knowledge, too
Professionalism is an attitude that we share with our 43,000 employees and independent sales representatives. Consequently, this means that we intensively promote your professional and personal development within the Group – so that you can take on new and demanding responsibilities and prove yourself.
Knowledge is systematic for us
Your training and continuing education opportunities are varied, ranging from certified vocational training all the way to your development as an executive employee:
- You have the option of joining us directly as part of a vocational education or trainee programme.
- At ERGO you can learn presentation techniques, work methods and efficient project management.
- You benefit from intercultural programmes that go far beyond the usual language training.
- Our succession programmes prepare you for future executive functions.
- As a new manager, you will get in shape for new challenges by taking part in a multi-level development programme.
- Beyond that, you can avail yourself of issue-specific educational opportunities in line with your personal needs.