ERGO aligns with families
We are convinced that success on the job can go hand in hand with planning a family – when the conditions are right. We make it easier to combine family and career with company agreements on flexible working conditions and attractive flextime models.
Many offers for you
- You can arrange your workday flexibly with variable working times.
- Your flexibility is further increased with home-office options.
- Day care is provided during scheduled school breaks in Germany – and there are parent/child offices at all major German office locations.
- The same applies in case of emergency.
- In cooperation with an independent service provider, we support you in finding suitable day care options in Germany, including kindergartens or nannies.
- We also offer solutions for phases during which you must care for needy family members.
- Get informed personally by contacting your “Career & Family” rep. You can find out more about combining career and family – or get advice - at any of our German locations.
At ERGO, parental leave is not just a matter for women. More and more fathers want to be there for their children and therefore look to use our flexible work models.
Torsten Vogler, Information scientist and father on parental leave
ERGO creates realistic solutions for enhanced quality of life and career planning. We are happy to inform you about your options for combining family and career in the way you imagine.
Certified family-friendly HR policies
The independent German “Career and Family Audit” quality seal “berufundfamilie”® is awarded in recognition of family-friendly human resources policies. The German charitable foundation Hertie-Stiftung acknowledges companies that continuously strive to establish polices that promote a balance between corporate interests and employees’ family duties. All major ERGO locations in Germany have received this commendation.